foggy's clothes article

• Thread starter Compo, Foggy and Clegg
  • Start date
Thank you for the link.
Buying one item doesn´t make you a fan, but it takes a fan do buy a few clothes for a price like that! That should be proof enough she´s a fan. I don´t begrudge her this item. I can understand your frustration not to have won, but I think we shouldn´t doubt her fan-being.

its how the examiner has wrote the article, i agree that 4 someone 2 buy the item for that price they have to be a fan but they make her seem like some sort of demigod for buying it, im glad u understand ****, i doubt others on the forums dont so this next paragraph is for them

imagine ur winning on a bid on ebay and this item is important (for reason im not gonna speak openly on the forum) to u, but with 15-20 seconds to go ur outbid (by snipe or legitimately, personally i believe the former) and with a click of the fingers gone from u, being sniped makes me angry tht an illegal bidding system can be allowed especially on an item 4 a show where stuff like snipes an illegal practices wudnt exist, its like the red mist rises and u end up saying things that were improper at the time but stil glad u said them, thats how i feel/felt with the bid

**** i wil reply 2 ur e-mail in the next couple of days

its how the examiner has wrote the article, i agree that 4 someone 2 buy the item for that price they have to be a fan but they make her seem like some sort of demigod for buying it, im glad u understand ****, i doubt others on the forums dont so this next paragraph is for them

imagine ur winning on a bid on ebay and this item is important (for reason im not gonna speak openly on the forum) to u, but with 15-20 seconds to go ur outbid (by snipe or legitimately, personally i believe the former) and with a click of the fingers gone from u, being sniped makes me angry tht an illegal bidding system can be allowed especially on an item 4 a show where stuff like snipes an illegal practices wudnt exist, its like the red mist rises and u end up saying things that were improper at the time but stil glad u said them, thats how i feel/felt with the bid

**** i wil reply 2 ur e-mail in the next couple of days

I am right in thinking "sniping" is where you bid in the very last few seconds in the hope to outbid the current winner, if you bid enough this will win the bid unless the other bidder has previously placed a much higher bid,so the snipe is bidding right at the last moment

neary right terry, yes u bid in the last few seconds but u register with a company (i think there in japan area) and u pay them a commision 2 get the item 4 u, they have thousands of people working 4 them, there website are all them them them and they cant give a monkeys to the person who they cheated in the last few seconds, ebay cant either cause it ups the bid and there money but they recognise its an illegal practice, a mad system, people might think im bitter but i want u 2 imagine if u were the person sniped on this piece of history

Back