Going on vacation(holiday)

WesleyRocks

Dedicated Member
Hello everyone,
I will be out for the next 2 weeks since we are going on a vacation(personally, I like saying holiday better). My wife has a conference in Washington DC next week. Her boss told her why not take the family and the following week off and make it a family holiday, so that is what we are going to do.
We are heading to Washington DC on Tuesday morning and will be there from Wednesday through Friday evening. We are going to meet up with Codfanglers and meet another summerwine fan while being in DC maybe get some ice cream, yumm.
After DC we are heading to Hershey park to eat some chocolate and then to my hometown in western Pennsylvania for a few days. I hope to take many pictures and share them once we return.
It has been about 5 years since the family have been on a true holiday and we are very excited. Lots of sleeping in(for them), relaxing, and spending time together. We have a farm in our family in Pennsylvania and the kiddos really like going there, cheap entertainment for my wallet too :)
I'll check the forum while at the hotels and if I can figure it out, maybe upload some photos.
Everyone have a good time, CompoSimmonite and howardandmarina I'll miss your birthdays so Happy Birthdays early from me!!
Talk soon,
Darin

Hello everyone,
I will be out for the next 2 weeks since we are going on a vacation(personally, I like saying holiday better). My wife has a conference in Washington DC next week. Her boss told her why not take the family and the following week off and make it a family holiday, so that is what we are going to do.
We are heading to Washington DC on Tuesday morning and will be there from Wednesday through Friday evening. We are going to meet up with Codfanglers and meet another summerwine fan while being in DC maybe get some ice cream, yumm.
After DC we are heading to Hershey park to eat some chocolate and then to my hometown in western Pennsylvania for a few days. I hope to take many pictures and share them once we return.
It has been about 5 years since the family have been on a true holiday and we are very excited. Lots of sleeping in(for them), relaxing, and spending time together. We have a farm in our family in Pennsylvania and the kiddos really like going there, cheap entertainment for my wallet too :)
I'll check the forum while at the hotels and if I can figure it out, maybe upload some photos.
Everyone have a good time, CompoSimmonite and howardandmarina I'll miss your birthdays so Happy Birthdays early from me!!
Talk soon,
Darin

You and your family have a great vacation,nice to see you will be meeting up with other fans and I hope you are taking them tea and sticky buns from your Cafe, Terry

Talk soon,
Darin

I might be seeing you soon. You will find that Western PA in general will be A lot friendlier on your wallet than DC. Have you ever been to Ohiopyle State Park>

Talk soon,
Darin

As a mere lad. But I've been across the US (from PA-CA) 3 times in a motorhome. All have been when I was a child under 12. So, even though I have seen many, many things, my memory did not store it very well. My mother has pictures of me everywhere but most I can't remember.

I might be seeing you soon. You will find that Western PA in general will be A lot friendlier on your wallet than DC. Have you ever been to Ohiopyle State Park>

Back