Good Day everybody.

Peripheral

Dedicated Member
Wherever you are in the world my Best Wishes to y'all. I hope you are all having, have had, or will have, a good day. Only a plonker like me could make wishing y'all a 'Happy Day' so complicated. Well, that done, I will sieve through my photos to try and find something interesting. AAHH, I know what would make the day interesting, I know that at least one of you is a musician. Manwinoname, stand up and take a bow. I know for a fact that Manwi has film of himself performing at one of his gigs and with a bit of persuasion I am sure we could get him to post it. Come on Manwi, give us a tune. In the meantime, I will try and get these legs ready to try and do a little jig when he puts his film on. GO MANwi GO. :37::37::37:

Got to be a better day than yesterday suspension spring coil snapped on the old " jam jar" RAC towed car away to a garage as we waved it off :17::02: . Garage just phoned £232 to get both springs replaced . One saving grace it snapped as I was coming off the garage ramp I was on my way to Hexham so every chance I would have hit a pothole and it would have gone at speed as its A road pretty much all the way there .

I don't go great distances having spent my latter days of working trolling up and down the A19 [known as a car crash central] and A1 motorways . I partake in a lot of Coach Holidays all over the country far better to have someone else do the driving , but I do tootle about locally a few days a week to nice places like Hexham or Morpeth sometimes further North to the wonderful Northumberland coast .

Back