Greetings, from South Carolina!

Marina'sTwin

Dedicated Member
Hey ya'll. My name is Holly and I've been a fan of the show since I was 16, so about four years. I would watch it with my mom when I was younger, but I never really paid much attention to it until my mom pointed out Marina and said I was a lot like her. At first, I was like "Gee thanks, mom.", but I eventually fell in love with Marina's character and the show as a whole. There really isn't much to say about me. I'm 20 years old and I'm currently working as a waitress. I live with my mom, dad, and sister, but that will be changing eventually. I'm really friendly and outgoing. I can be a bit of a non-conformist, which I guess is what my mom meant when she said I was like Marina! LOL I really don't know what else there is to say about me, so if you want to know anything else, just ask!

Just realized Holly, you are the age of my oldest daughter. I am from Indiana and my oldest is in college now. Are you planning on attending college some day?

A really very warm welcome to you from a particularly sunny Kernow (Near UK) :D

Hello Holly....welcome aboard! There is plenty of Summer Wine information and knowledge on this forum, so join in and have fun!

Dennis in Pennsylvania

Just realized Holly, you are the age of my oldest daughter. I am from Indiana and my oldest is in college now. Are you planning on attending college some day?

Really? Cool! LOL I did go to college for a little while. I went to Piedmont Tech after I graduated high school, but I dropped out because I just couldn't settle on a major and I didn't think it was really worth getting a degree in a field I wasn't going to be completely happy in. What I really want to do is write. I hope to become a best selling author some day. I know it's crazy to give up a college education to chase some silly dream that might not happen, but you never know unless you try. :)

My niece took one class a semester at a local university and eventually finished and graduated. Could you re-enroll at Piedmont Tech and take one class a semester/quarter? And if you like to write, try majoring in Communications which will give you good skills in many areas. In the meantime, make sure that you write something every day.

Back