Holme Valley Caravan and camping park

C

Chuffer Enwright

Ive just seen Terry making mention of this site in the Bridge in series 20 thread. I didnt know about it before and have just looked at the website.
Has anybody from here stayed there before or know anything about it?
For instance, is it neat the town centre? Is it on a Bus route to the town centre or anywhere else?
I noticed that it has a Shower/Toilet block which some of the other sites in the Caravan Club nearby dont seem to have, so this could be ideal for a weeks break in September as long as its ok.
Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Ive just seen Terry making mention of this site in the Bridge in series 20 thread. I didnt know about it before and have just looked at the website.
Has anybody from here stayed there before or know anything about it?
For instance, is it neat the town centre? Is it on a Bus route to the town centre or anywhere else?
I noticed that it has a Shower/Toilet block which some of the other sites in the Caravan Club nearby dont seem to have, so this could be ideal for a weeks break in September as long as its ok.
Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Chuffer I know there is a bus stop on the main road outside the camp entrance,it always looked tidy when I popped in there,their website does not tell you very much

Many thanks Terry, thats very helpful.
Is it far out of the centre of Holmfirth do you know?

Hi Chuffer

We were not even married when we stood with our tent next to the river.
Nice camping, nice family who runs it.
Pub and trainstation in Brockholes. And somewhat further there was a another pub.
But mind you this happened 17 years ago...

Hi Chuffer

We were not even married when we stood with our tent next to the river.
Nice camping, nice family who runs it.
Pub and trainstation in Brockholes. And somewhat further there was a another pub.
But mind you this happened 17 years ago...

Brilliant info, thanks mate. Showed it to my folks and they seem keen so we will probably book up for a week in SEptember, it looks grand to me, I cant wait to go.
Thanks for the link you mailed me, havent read it as yet, will reply when I have!

Back