It has arrived

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
After many night and days, Tony has given the final polish to the new forum and landing page, the new forum covers the rest of Roy Clarke's works, given time will add a locations map, go and have a look,give us your opinions and any ideas, and do join in with the chats.
As you are already a member here you should be able to login with your current details, we look forward to seeing you there, Terry
www.royclarkecomedies.co.uk

Tony has worked tirelessly on this site, in addition to maintaining this site. So I’d like to thank him for his efforts.

I’m sure like me we all want this new site to be a runaway success. Can I encourage everybody to post as much as you can if you’re a fan of any other RC comedies.

After many night and days, Tony has given the final polish to the new forum and landing page, the new forum covers the rest of Roy Clarke's works, given time will add a locations map, go and have a look,give us your opinions and any ideas, and do join in with the chats.
As you are already a member here you should be able to login with your current details, we look forward to seeing you there, Terry
www.royclarkecomedies.co.uk
Cool. I've tried to log into the other forums but can't remember the password I set for this account. Is there anyway it can be posted to me

Cool. I've tried to log into the other forums but can't remember the password I set for this account. Is there anyway it can be posted to me
You can follow the reset password, it is always a good idea to write you passwords down on a little book and keep it safe, we do not have access to your password only your username, if you cannot manage this, we can reset the password for you,and send that to you, then we do have access, but once logged in you can reset it again to a new password

For those that forget their password (Like ME!) and want a quick way to get it, in THIS Forum click on your name at the top of the page to access your own profile, you should see a heading of "Password and Security" simply click that and you should get your own logon details displayed.
If your password is a line of "X"s, there should be a eye icon on the right of it, click THAT to reveal your current password.

Huge thank you to Tony and those involved in setting up the additional forums it is very much appreciated . I did notice that posting on the OAH one does have issues at time the p-p-p-p-posts can b-b-b-b-b-be qu-qu-qu-qu-quite l-l-l-long so suggest members keep it short and no long words :)

You can follow the reset password, it is always a good idea to write you passwords down on a little book and keep it safe, we do not have access to your password only your username, if you cannot manage this, we can reset the password for you,and send that to you, then we do have access, but once logged in you can reset it again to a new password
So just rese
For those that forget their password (Like ME!) and want a quick way to get it, in THIS Forum click on your name at the top of the page to access your own profile, you should see a heading of "Password and Security" simply click that and you should get your own logon details displayed.
If your password is a line of "X"s, there should be a eye icon on the right of it, click THAT to reveal your current password.
I've tried that. It didn't work. Getting upset now as can't join in on the other forums

I've tried that. It didn't work. Getting upset now as can't join in on the other forums
Logout of this forum that login again, if your password is saved it will show it, if not then click on the "forgot my password" link. You'll get a new password that you can use on both sites.

Back