It's very odd

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
There are many episodes from the show on Youtube, I decided I would try some AI magic on the pilot to see if at all it improved the picture quality, it seemed a little better to me, and I wanted to share this with you via Youtube as the file size is over 3GB.
To my dismay Youtube allowed me to upload it, then said it is blocked due to Copyright, which reading about TV Copyright it states anything after 50 years from first transmission is out of Copyright, plus all the LOSW episode that are already posted on Youtube.
I could share it with via my own cloud server, but it will mean you have to download all the 3GB file before you can view it.

I would not mind downloading a 3GB file to see what an enhanced LotSW episode would look like. Do you mind me asking what AI you are using? I would love to give something like that a try on some of my DVD episodes. Is what you did in 1080p for the larger file size, or have you tried using AV1 for a smaller file size?

There are many episodes from the show on Youtube, I decided I would try some AI magic on the pilot to see if at all it improved the picture quality, it seemed a little better to me, and I wanted to share this with you via Youtube as the file size is over 3GB.
To my dismay Youtube allowed me to upload it, then said it is blocked due to Copyright, which reading about TV Copyright it states anything after 50 years from first transmission is out of Copyright, plus all the LOSW episode that are already posted on Youtube.
I could share it with via my own cloud server, but it will mean you have to download all the 3GB file before you can view it.
I think it's 50 years after the end of the year of first broadcast... so that would be Jan 2024 - and no guarantee YT has correct date info on the episode.
Also - I think there may already be some good copies online, that petedk42 *might* know more about...

I would not mind downloading a 3GB file to see what an enhanced LotSW episode would look like. Do you mind me asking what AI you are using? I would love to give something like that a try on some of my DVD episodes. Is what you did in 1080p for the larger file size, or have you tried using AV1 for a smaller file size?
Rick try this link, it is a much small size https://www.asuswebstorage.com/navigate/a/#/s/F4EA4AB437ED438E92290A2822BD5EE6W

The software was VideoProc Converter Ai

Thanks, Terry. Believe I have heard of VideoProc before, are you happy with it? I must have been thinking of something else when you said AI magic.

Thanks, Terry. Believe I have heard of VideoProc before, are you happy with it? I must have been thinking of something else when you said AI magic.
It takes a while to render, did you download the file and watch it Rick

I have downloaded it, thanks. Not had a chance to have a proper sit down and watch the whole thing yet. Only a quick skip through it glance to ensure it downloaded correctly.

Back
Top Bottom