Just for fun and Win

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
This item is related to the show,have a guess to what it is, If there is more than one correct answer I will pick the winner from the hat,closing date is Midnight Sunday 25th Oct 2009 and the winner gets this unique item,this piece is about 3x1 inch [glow=red,2,300]Good Luck[/glow]

Ok a clue would be it is attached to a building,not part of anyone's clothes,this is just a small section of a large chunk,it has been visible many times

I'm intrigued.When I look at it I see a kitchen,so I'll say something in Edies kitchen.
Great question :)

Well I have only had suggestions from 2 members so far and time is running out,so another clue would be this is on the outside of a building and used to hide something

My original thought was a length of lin as sold by Norman Clegg; however some of the external "cladding" on Tom's shed?

Is it on the outside of Auntie Wainwrights to hide a bit of the real house.

Well it was a low response to this little quiz,but George guessed it,they use large sheets of this and stick it on the windows of the private part of the house at the side of Auntie's,so you will not spot the residents moving about when they are filming,so George mail me you address and I will get it in the post in the next few days

Talking about Auntie's has anyone spotted the change in the front entrance over the years,I am not talking about colour but something to do with the entrance itself,it has only change for filming,in real life it is the same

Brilliant thank you Terry
I hope you'll give us more little quizzes in future even without prizes.I really enjoyed it.

Referring to the sheet to hide the private part of the house used for Auntie Wainwright's, when the guess was Edie's floor (which made sense to me) I added my post that I thought it was the floor and then I went and looked at an old episode. I didn't cheat! ;) The pattern DOES seem to look like the floor tile in her kitchen during the episode "Heavily Reinforced Bottom", unless I'm seeing things.