London New Year's Eve fireworks live stream?

Marianna

Dedicated Member
Has anyone found one for tonight in addition to the one from the BBC, which isn't available outside the UK? If so, I'd love to have the URL for it sometime before 7 PM Eastern Time.

Hope you found it Marianna, I seen where it was suppose to be on You Tube. I am waiting for New York City . Happy New Year.

Hope you found it Marianna, I seen where it was suppose to be on You Tube. I am waiting for New York City . Happy New Year.

I picked it up on YouTube as soon as it was uploaded, so now I feel as though I've rung in the New Year and I can go to bed whenever I'm ready, to make a well-rested start to 2015.

Happy New Year!

Marianna

Just watched on You Tube London fireworks. Love the view from the air. Breath taking.

I have seen fireworks in big venue about 250,000 people by the Ohio River in Cincinnati, the percussion is so strong. I can feel the booms going thru me.

Happy New Year.

Just watched on You Tube London fireworks. Love the view from the air. Breath taking.

I have seen fireworks in big venue about 250,000 people by the Ohio River in Cincinnati, the percussion is so strong. I can feel the booms going thru me.

Happy New Year.

Yes, it's truly amazing how loud the booms (reports) actually are. I just finished watching the London Fireworks and they were amazing. Lovely chrysanthemums and peonies. There were some lovely blues, a color which is actually very difficult to do.

Back