Now that is a model railway

In the mood I’m in today
All I can think about is
Doing a Gomez Addams job
On that whole layout

Last edited:
On this subject I caught a model train set on some TV channel, the guy who did it has a YouTube channel. I can take or leave model trains but the attention to detail he puts into it is mindblowing

There's a guy in the county I live in that does this. Iike what's been said, the attention to detail is crazy. Fun to see too..

On this subject I caught a model train set on some TV channel, the guy who did it has a YouTube channel. I can take or leave model trains but the attention to detail he puts into it is mindblowing

That would be Hornby: A Model World. Two series on Yesterday. I had no interest on the subject, was flicking through the channels and started watching. It's a brilliant documentary series.

It appears some famous stars have a penchant for model layouts Pete Waterman but strangely Jools Holland and Sir Rod Stewart , the latter perhaps the most surprising.

Has anybody seen Miniatur Wunderland in Hamburg? It is reputed to be the largest model railway in the world. It is located on many floors in a building in the center of the city. It even has an airport where planes take off and land.
Check out the YouTube. I got in there a few years ago and didn't want to leave.

Now I am going to send off the 7:40 to Houston!

Back