Older Pictures 2

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
Some of my older summer wine pictures

Old5.jpg

Where they filmed Stop That Bath, shortly afterwards the building was knocked down and there are houses there now

Old6.jpg

A friend caught this picture of me along with some of the crew

Old7.jpg

Setting up a scene outside Auntie's shop

Old8.jpg

Smiler keeping warm on a cold days filming outside Auntie's shop

Brilliant pictures, Terry! Appreciate you sharing them. I wonder if Barry ever got to keep the inflatable dinosaur after they finished the episode, haha.

Sad to hear they pulled the shop down in the first picture. Must have been a different time of day between the first couple photos versus the last couple. You all are in short sleeves with the dino and in the next two everyone has a coat or jacket on.

On a side note you do seem to have a nice collection of photos dealing with Holmfirth and the show. I hope that you have been able to digitize them. To save them for posterity in another store-able medium than the originals. I scanned a bunch of my parents old photos and slides for safe keeping some years ago. Was a nice trip down Memory Lane. Sadly some of them were not kept in the best of condition and showed signs of age.

Last edited:
Brilliant pictures, Terry! Appreciate you sharing them. I wonder if Barry ever got to keep the inflatable dinosaur after they finished the episode, haha.

Sad to hear they pulled the shop down in the first picture. Must have been a different time of day between the first couple photos versus the last couple. You all are in short sleeves with the dino and in the next two everyone has a coat or jacket on.

On a side note you do seem to have a nice collection of photos dealing with Holmfirth and the show. I hope that you have been able to digitize them. To save them for posterity in another store-able medium than the originals. I scanned a bunch of my parents old photos and slides for safe keeping some years ago. Was a nice trip down Memory Lane. Sadly some of them were not kept in the best of condition and showed signs of age.

Rick I have all my pictures in a digital format and backed up in several different places including off site, so I am hoping to be well covered for loss of them. I do explain to friends and neighbours that backing up important data is essential, especially with digital photos, unlike the old days of having the negative and able to get reprints done, with digital once it's gone it is gone

Lock your Door , Get on the floor
Terry's walking the Dinosaur
Lock your Door , Get on the floor
Terry's walking the Dinosaur

Boom Boom acka-lacka lacka boom

:08: :fp:

Back