On TV

onyx(John)

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The entire first Series,including the pilot is being shown on the Yesterday channel today at 4pm.Fill your boots Winos!

Have managed to record it - all I had was an old off air recording from UK Gold on VHS which was poor quality. Hopefully I can transfer the HDD to a DVD.

The quality is far better than I hoped for ...

What a pity I can´t receive Yesterday on my TV, but I´ll watch it on youtube simultaneously now. I just told Peter it´s on and he says he´ll watch it too. How funny, I thought I should mention it, perhaps it´ll make it even better to know that Cleggy is watching with us ;).

What a pity I can´t receive Yesterday on my TV, but I´ll watch it on youtube simultaneously now. I just told Peter it´s on and he says he´ll watch it too. How funny, I thought I should mention it, perhaps it´ll make it even better to know that Cleggy is watching with us ;).

Move to the UK ****

Most of these older episodes are available on TheBox.bz for free,
or from amazon.co.uk where most of the earlier series are
available for less than 10 pounds apiece. All you need is a
DVD player that is region-free or at least will do region=2.

I can`t help wondering what Aggie Duckett was like! According to the boys she can`t have been too pretty!

Most of these older episodes are available on TheBox.bz for free,
or from amazon.co.uk where most of the earlier series are
available for less than 10 pounds apiece. All you need is a
DVD player that is region-free or at least will do region=2.

The only episode not on DVD is the pilot out of the earlier ones. Hence my wish to get it on DVD, independent of computer.

How exciting - my local PBS station is currently not showing any of LOTSW episodes :(

Back
Top Bottom