Series 21 Favourite Episodes

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
As this was a very special time in losw you can pick 3 episodes on this list, and soon I will do a poll for the balance of the specials and once all the series has been voted on I will run a poll of poll winners to try and find the top 10 episodes,along with the top 5 specials, this will not be until they have showed the six episodes we are all waiting for later this year

....., and soon I will do a poll for the balance of the specials and once all the series has been voted on I will run a poll of poll winners to try and find the top 10 episodes,along with the top 5 specials, this will not be until they have showed the six episodes we are all waiting for later this year

That sounds like a good idea Terry. Look forward to this.

Sounds good Terry!!

In this poll I voted for the "Big Three"....Elegy for Fallen Wellies, Surprise at Throstlenest, Just a small Funeral.

I suspect that the last few episodes after Compo had gone will suffer from that fact and any introducing of new charcters is awkward: notable that none have, so far, received any votes.

From the 1st I saw it and every time I have seen it since then, Just A Small Funeral brings tears to my eyes. Though it is incredibly sad, it is one of their finest episodes.

Back