Spring is Sprung

dick

LOTSW Fanatic
Beth's avatar with the pigeons reminded me of something. Watching a pair of pigeons on the grass yesterday, I was struck by the female only wanting to feed but the male obviously had other ideas. While the female was feeding he kept trying to "chat her up " to put it nicely . She was busy so she kept moving but he followed, I had the thought that if she didn't get any food she would not have the strength to brood any eggs even if she could manage to lay some.:28: ::)

Beth's avatar with the pigeons reminded me of something. Watching a pair of pigeons on the grass yesterday, I was struck by the female only wanting to feed but the male obviously had other ideas. While the female was feeding he kept trying to "chat her up " to put it nicely . She was busy so she kept moving but he followed, I had the thought that if she didn't get any food she would not have the strength to brood any eggs even if she could manage to lay some.:28: ::)

Males with one tracked minds. :46:

Getting back to pigeons, the females always get enough food. In DC, in Farragut Square, the pigeons have perching on the back of park benches and eyeing your lunch down to a fine art.

Yes, she knew what she was doing ! Women are practical . .. men are . . um . . ( what's a nice way of putting it?)

Back