'The Black Widow'

George

Super Moderator
I have just watched 'The Black Widow' and noticed they repeated the name Mrs Jack Attacliffe and Ernie Mordew's funeral tea several times.So,being the sad bugger that I am ,I counted them.They said Mrs Jack Attacliffe 17 times and Ernie Mordew's funeral tea 8 times.
Can anyone remember any other episode where something was repeatedly said?

I don't want to get off track on your question George and I need to think about your question a bit-

However, your mentioning the Black Widow just reminded me of one of my all time favorite scenes (and possibly my favorite cafe scene ever). I just love Foggy and Compo hung over so badly that it took Ivey mentioning it for them to realize Clegg was missing! The sight of Foggy having to put on his glasses to check on Clegg was hilarious.

I don't want to get off track on your question George and I need to think about your question a bit-

However, your mentioning the Black Widow just reminded me of one of my all time favorite scenes (and possibly my favorite cafe scene ever). I just love Foggy and Compo hung over so badly that it took Ivey mentioning it for them to realize Clegg was missing! The sight of Foggy having to put on his glasses to check on Clegg was hilarious.

It is one of my favourite episodes.I totally agree about the cafe scene.I also like the Doctors scene with Foggy.....
Foggy "Oh thank you Dr. if theres anything I can do for you"
Doctor "If if I ever need someone to stand to attention......"

Good question George - I am sure that this has happened in other episodes but at present can not recall any.

I shall ponder ....

what about in there goes the groom, foggy was always mentioned even tho the real foggy wasnt there.

Bill henry Duffy or whatever his name was in When you take a good bite Yorkshire tastes terrible was mentioned quite a lot in that episode :)

Not sure which episode, but a woman got married and everyone kept asking, "wasn't she a Hinchcliff?" After a few times, Cleggy starts to look annoyed and says, "I think there's a rumor to that effect."

Not sure which episode, but a woman got married and everyone kept asking, "wasn't she a Hinchcliff?" After a few times, Cleggy starts to look annoyed and says, "I think there's a rumor to that effect."

'When you take a good bite,Yorkshire tastes terrible'

Back