The Hylda Baker Story "She knows you know"

Barrychuckle

Administrator
Staff member
I've managed to obtain a hardback edition, in a used condition of this book. This book was written by our very own Marina!, Jean Fergusson about Hylda Baker, it is extremely rare and now out of print. It is referenced on the book section of this site, it's currently selling on Amazon for between £40-50.

If anyone wants this, I'm happy to take care of the cost of postage (including internationally), I don't want anything for it but I ask that you make a donation of whatever you can afford to the running cost of this site on the donations page.

Please send me a private message if you want this book, first come first served!!!!

I've managed to obtain a hardback edition, in a used condition of this book. This book was written by our very own Marina!, Jean Fergusson about Hylda Baker, it is extremely rare and now out of print. It is referenced on the book section of this site, it's currently selling on Amazon for between £40-50.

If anyone wants this, I'm happy to take care of the cost of postage (including internationally), I don't want anything for it but I ask that you make a donation of whatever you can afford to the running cost of this site on the donations page.

Please send me a private message if you want this book, first come first served!!!!
Jean spoke to me about the book, she did not have a copy and almost bought a secondhand one from Ebay, though the price was £100 it was signed, she asked the seller to see a picture of the signed page, the seller did this and it was a good copy of her signature, but it was fake, by the time she got back to the seller it was sold, she told him it was fake, he said he bought it signed and how did she know it was fake, she then told him who she was, she never had any further contact from the seller.

Back