the letter

Funnily enough I had been watching "In the service of humanity" a few times over the last few weeks and noticed Foggy;s pocket as he is standing on the bank.I put it down to crew lighting or such and never thought any more about it.Now that the mention of two jackets being possbly used, i just know I will be compelled to look out for that faded/non faded pocket every time I watch a Foggy episode ;D ;D

Hector.

Funnily enough I had been watching "In the service of humanity" a few times over the last few weeks and noticed Foggy;s pocket as he is standing on the bank.I put it down to crew lighting or such and never thought any more about it.Now that the mention of two jackets being possbly used, i just know I will be compelled to look out for that faded/non faded pocket every time I watch a Foggy episode ;D ;D

Hector.
This is on my Top Five, if for nothing else . . .Wally. When he says, "Keeps it in a li'l bottle round his neck, does he?" I rejoice for the small snatch of freedom from Nora he has. As soon as he enters he is jubilant for being off 'the leash". The one-liners come bang bang bang.

Back
Top Bottom