Today on Gold

amos hames

Dedicated Member
The Bandit from Stoke on Trent and Full steam Behind. Two great episodes in my opinion so will be watching as snowed in today. :)

Deep in the Heart of Yorkshire and Earnshaw strikes again were todays episodes. I enjoy these episodes although I know that Earnshaw is not everybody's favourite episode. :)

I never used to like the Earnshaw episode but it did grow on me quite a bit, and was surprised to learn that at one time the audience for that episode was something like 22 million viewers, the highest ever for Last of the Summer Wine! :)

I never used to like the Earnshaw episode but it did grow on me quite a bit, and was surprised to learn that at one time the audience for that episode was something like 22 million viewers, the highest ever for Last of the Summer Wine! :)

This discussion on the Earnshaw episode has brought to my attention that in some references it is incorrectly titled "Earnshaw Strikes Back" - TV.com amongst them.

Can one argue that if it gained the highest ever audience the show started going down-hill from there. Earnshaw was the cause of the show's ultimate demise.

:D my daughter came while I'd got Earnshaw on and practically laughed her socks off!! We may have another convert!! ;)

Further to my previous post, when Norah was desperate for a bucket in "Earnshaw" why did she not take the tin bath on the wall ??? ???

:D my daughter came while I'd got Earnshaw on and practically laughed her socks off!! We may have another convert!! ;)

I would like to see some one laugh their socks off it would be quite entertaining. As for Earnshaw its ok not the best but it makes me laugh and as a true fan of the series that's all that matters. I think we may have a new convert here as well
Dick. If she does laugh her socks off can u put it on You Tube.

I would like to see some one laugh their socks off it would be quite entertaining. As for Earnshaw its ok not the best but it makes me laugh and as a true fan of the series that's all that matters. I think we may have a new convert here as well
Dick. If she does laugh her socks off can u put it on You Tube.
If I'd known you'd take it that way Amos I'd have used some other euphemism :eek: No I cant put anything on Utube I dont have the facilities ;) :D

Back