Top 10 Howard Moments please

For me top spot either goes to 'A Leg up for Christmas' where our Mr Wonderful wants to be just like Arnold Schwarznvinegar and all the ensuing mayhem or in the Compo funeral episodes where he has an all too embarassing series of encounters with a changing room cubicle!

Quite like Eva's back in town when he gets his comeuppance , can't recall without looking it up the episode where he has the glue sale after Pearl glues his shoes to the ground and in the following shot there no Howard just his shoes. Finally like when he gets caught by his ex flame in In Which Howard remembers where he left !

Quite like Eva's back in town when he gets his comeuppance , can't recall without looking it up the episode where he has the glue sale after Pearl glues his shoes to the ground and in the following shot there no Howard just his shoes. Finally like when he gets caught by his ex flame in In Which Howard remembers where he left !
The Phantom Number 14 Bus I only saw it recently!

My fave line from Howard is when he bumps into Marina on his way home from the take away & she embraces him.... "You're crushing me prawns"

the time he was trying to get to cleggs buy climbing aa ladder but when ever he hit the windows was the same time clegg taped the keyboard he was only noticed when he fell down