Weather Report.

Pearl

Administrator
Staff member
We have a some snow here in the Midlands. Hows the rest of the country doing?

The words were barely off the tips of my fingers when the rain in Holmfirth began to turn to snow. Now it's snowing hard and it's sticking.

Marianna

Airports are closing and the buses have stopped!!! Three flakes of snow the country comes to standstill , I feel shame!

Yesterday, it was 62F which meant that Santa could have worn a pair of red shorts and a tee shirt.

Yesterday, it was 62F which meant that Santa could have worn a pair of red shorts and a tee shirt.

The lawn to the south of my house is greening up. I feel as though I should get the mower out! Entirely unseasonable for this region.

Marianna

At my level there is no snow but a few cars from higher reaches have appeared with an inch or so on top. Ground slightly slippery this morning as I walked to Care Home. I decided that it would take 15 minutes to de-ice the car for a 5 minute drive or I could walk there in 15 minutes (and thus go some way to removing the Christmas day food excesses!)

Next week I only have to go out tomorrow, then no need to travel anywhere all week. Planned that way as I am engaged on a carpentry project to provide a new study area which will take me off line for a couple of days as I move the equipment from one floor to another.

Our two Jack Russell Terriers Pickles and Pepper having a bit of fun in the snow. Zonked out on the settee now !

Back