Webcam today the 22nd

C

Compo

Have a look at the webcam. Lots of peole around and a stall. Don't know what's in the stall as too many people around it.

Looks like someones selling burgers or hot dogs. Maybe theres a fate of fair on in town this week. Maybe it's Gala week!

AHA!!! you never know... Wish there was a way we could find out. Burgers and hotdogs are not really a british thing. I doubt the Cafe would be happy that someone is selling food outside his door...

The Wrinkled Stocking facebook newsfeed;

It's a lovely day in Holmfirth today & it's the Food and Drink Festival so pop down for a pot of Yorkshire Tea! :)

There you go! A food festival. Fantastic. Maybe they're selling more traditional British food. Like Pork Pies, Scotch eggs, Cornish pasties. Nice. We ger a food festival in Neath every October. It takes over the place!

I've never been to one personally, but I am a big fan of pastries, i.e. sausage rolls, Yorkshire and Cornish pasties, steak pies, steak slices. The webcam is still on 16:40pm, no update as of yet. Could there be a problem with uploading the picture, or maybe they want to promote it and so have stood it still so people could see the stall and ponder over it...

Yorkshire Heaven with pasties...sausage rolls and all the Yorkshire goodies. What a lovely way to go. LOL

I agree. Yorkshire certainly makes and has some of the best food in the world.

Back