What Happened Next #15

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
What15.jpg

I know it but will let someone else have a go on this one and maybe the next few after that, I think it's only fair after getting a fair few of the others Terry has done

I know it but will let someone else have a go on this one and maybe the next few after that, I think it's only fair after getting a fair few of the others Terry has done

Good idea Darren,see if anyone else can get it in the next 24 hours

I think this is where Howard pokes a fluffy duster through the letterbox to attract Cleggy's attention . Not sure of title but is it either Double for Howard or Defeat of the Stoneworm?

I think this is where Howard pokes a fluffy duster through the letterbox to attract Cleggy's attention . Not sure of title but is it either Double for Howard or Defeat of the Stoneworm?

Sorry not that Dick or either of those episodes

I think it's best, I don't want people to think i'm monopolising these posts, do you mind if I was to PM you the answer Terry?

I think it's best, I don't want people to think i'm monopolising these posts, do you mind if I was to PM you the answer Terry?

By All Means Darren send me a PM

I think it is time I gave you the answer,which Darren had already spotted the episode was A Sidecar Named Desire, well done Amos for telling us what happened next

Back