What Happened Next #16

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
What16.jpg

Cleggy is happy because Tom and Smiler are taking away Marina dressed as a dummy (Howard lumbered him with her along with some "picnic accessories".They then use the original dummy dressed in Marinas clothes to frighten Howard into thinking Marina had come to call for him ."" The incredible ordeal of Norman Clegg??""

Cleggy is happy because Tom and Smiler are taking away Marina dressed as a dummy (Howard lumbered him with her along with some "picnic accessories".They then use the original dummy dressed in Marinas clothes to frighten Howard into thinking Marina had come to call for him ."" The incredible ordeal of Norman Clegg??""

Good try Dick but it is neither of those,Sorry

Another thought, Barry dressed as a mummy has got rid of the dog that was refusing to let anyone into Cleggy'sGlenda takes Barry home and the dog is returned . ...Oh look, Mitzi's found her mummy!

I'm so tempted to answer this one cause I think I know it, will PM you instead with the answer Terry

Another thought, Barry dressed as a mummy has got rid of the dog that was refusing to let anyone into Cleggy'sGlenda takes Barry home and the dog is returned . ...Oh look, Mitzi's found her mummy!

Sorry it is neither of those Dick

Would it be the episode where Clegg and truly build Howard up to be assertive, Howard leaves Cleggs house full of determination to show pearl who`s boss. Can`t name the episode I`m afraid ???

Would it be the episode where Clegg and truly build Howard up to be assertive, Howard leaves Cleggs house full of determination to show pearl who`s boss. Can`t name the episode I`m afraid ???

Sorry John, it is not that one

well I will answer, Howard does the dance he did to Pearl when courting, the episode is "I Didn't Know Barry Could Play"

Mal, I would have a better chance at these if they were BLAMIRE,FOGGY or SEYMOUR years. just saying. :)

Back