What Happens Next #11

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
This might keep you busy,but then what do I know,have fun

What11.jpg

Not guessing yet but an interesting poster title on the wall..." The Holmfirth Wives" Surely an apt thing for the coffee morning ;) ;)

Probably mixing againbut were they on about yanks in the war and Roz said she missed them .To which Edie replied "You didn't miss many!". .....Miraculous curing of Goff Helliwell??

Probably mixing againbut were they on about yanks in the war and Roz said she missed them .To which Edie replied "You didn't miss many!". .....Miraculous curing of Goff Helliwell??

Sorry Dick it is neither of those

No one else seems to be able Terry so I'll have another go.The ladies are remembering collecting cap badges during the war,.As always it gets round to how many men Roz in particular knew.There is mention of a young American that used to have sunday? lunch with Norahs family (He missed a home cooked meal! >:() .....HERMIONE THE SHORT COURSE??

No one else seems to be able Terry so I'll have another go.The ladies are remembering collecting cap badges during the war,.As always it gets round to how many men Roz in particular knew.There is mention of a young American that used to have sunday? lunch with Norahs family (He missed a home cooked meal! >:() .....HERMIONE THE SHORT COURSE??

Dick you have the correct episode but no what happens next,good try keep digging

Unsure of this Terry, my dvd is playing up. Roz is musing about some of the men she's known and Glenda asks her a question.To which Norah replies "" It's right about now your mother would be saying ,Drink your coffee!! ""

Unsure of this Terry, my dvd is playing up. Roz is musing about some of the men she's known and Glenda asks her a question.To which Norah replies "" It's right about now your mother would be saying ,Drink your coffee!! ""

It is not that I'm afraid dick,in fact very little was said it was more action that was funny

Purely from memory Terry , is it the one where Norah reaches for the cream horn and only gets the smaller bit? Is it the one where Edie snaffles the cake with the big strawberry?? :D :D

Purely from memory Terry , is it the one where Norah reaches for the cream horn and only gets the smaller bit? Is it the one where Edie snaffles the cake with the big strawberry?? :D :D

You ahve a good memory Dick, that is the one,well done

Back