What Happens Next #23

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
This must be a hard one,lets see how wrong I can be

What23.jpg

And just so people know I have agreed with Terry to let others have a chance to answer these questions, if no one has got it after a day and I know the answer then I will answer, but in the mean time will let others have a go at these for the next few of theses

And just so people know I have agreed with Terry to let others have a chance to answer these questions, if no one has got it after a day and I know the answer then I will answer, but in the mean time will let others have a go at these for the next few of theses

You are so kind Darren, but I remain stumped!

Is it Variations on a theme of Road Rage??

Howard is being chased and blasts by the PCs followed by the angry husband in another car, followed by Pearl and some other cars. ???

Is it Variations on a theme of Road Rage??

Howard is being chased and blasts by the PCs followed by the angry husband in another car, followed by Pearl and some other cars. ???

Sorry not that one Dick

Is that Barry and Glenda in the other car?? When they are trying to find the "squeak"??

Do people mind if I give the answer seeing no one else has got it yet?

ok, Howard is driving Tom's milk float in the motorbike gear and Walsh says "Motorbike gear" and Walsh says "It will be health and safety, they wont stop till were all in bed", the episode is "Will The Genuine Racer Please Stand Up"

ok, Howard is driving Tom's milk float in the motorbike gear and Walsh says "Motorbike gear" and Walsh says "It will be health and safety, they wont stop till were all in bed", the episode is "Will The Genuine Racer Please Stand Up"
Thanks Darren :D :D

Back