You Tell Me Quiz 21 with Prize

Alright, one more go. It might be coincidental that I saw The Mysterious Feet of Nora Batty today and the episode started with the gang strolling up the hillside. The view looked somewhat like your picture.

A very good try and it does look similar but it is not that one,sorry

Thanks Amos but I would like it to go to George. He seems to be more of a fan than the rest of us put together :D
That being said ,I will have one last stab at this....THE ODD DOG MEN ??

Thanks Amos but I would like it to go to George. He seems to be more of a fan than the rest of us put together :D

Agreed mate George it is if Terry agrees of course :)

Sorry not in that one

It was pointed out to me this morning it is visible in another episode beside the one I am looking for,there is a few hours left,so keep looking

Is it the one where Truly is stood on the hill with the wind blowing??If I could just think of the title? ::)

I recall a number of hillside overlook views in Entwistle's introduction as he would drive by the guys with his big smile. So....

Ancient Eastern Wisdom-An Introduction

Charity Balls?

We have a winner,well done Chuffer,to my surprise it is seen in this episode,the one I was looking for was a Bicycle made for three and you can also see it in The Flag and it's snags which Claye spotted,so pm me your address and I will get the picture posted later this week

I'd like to thank my family, my agent, all my fans, the producer etc....
Cheers to Terry for running these quizzes, I know we all enjoy them.
With this one, right from the start I had a nagging feeling that I knew this one and I was sure it was in series 12. Usually I know instantly whether I ghave a clue or not, with this one, it was tough, but it seemed familiar.
Now Terry mentions A Bicycle made for three, I can see it.

Back