Zonked.

Peripheral

Dedicated Member
I have spent most of the day zonked out apart from when the physio came to see me and I poured tea down my trousers, unintentionally of course. The physio told me I needed complete rest. That is the most ridiculous health instruction you can be given. To have complete rest you would need a platoon of nurses. Is that the right adjective for a group of nurses, platoon? If I took heed of what the physio told me I wouldn't be typing this message. I'm supposed to be keeping my right arm perfectly still. I am right-handed. I do have another hand on the other side but that is about as much use as putting a bowlful of minestrone soup in a string vest.
I will now indulge myself in the exercises which, with a bit of luck, should have my arm cured for Christmas.
Jingle bells, jingle bells,
Jingle all the way. :37::18::41::01::13:

Thanks for your commiserations Captain but people have much worse complaints than mine. I have an injury in my rotator cuff which renders my right arm useless. I have to type left handed which is very laborious. My writing is so slow that you will get to the end of this letter before I do. I will have to start my Good Night messages soon and it is only 10:29 in the morning. ERR, make that 10:35..........10:46.......... See what I mean.
Incidentally, the collective noun for a group of nurses in uniform is .............................................................. CORR.:p

Back