Fancy drinking out of Hyacinths exclusive fine bone china?

Barrychuckle

Administrator
Staff member
If you like Hyacinths Royal Doulton with hand painted periwinkles, you can buy your own set. It is in fact made by a company called Colclough and the design is Braganza. But you can now buy the individual cup and saucer for a fiver, Sheridan would be appalled......

If you like Hyacinths Royal Doulton with hand painted periwinkles, you can buy your own set. It is in fact made by a company called Colclough and the design is Braganza. But you can now buy the individual cup and saucer for a fiver, Sheridan would be appalled......

Do they do paper cups with the same design

No thanks. I prefer my large Shinyglow Products mug for my morning coffee, and my equally large Banned Books mug from the Unemployed Philosophers Guild for my tea. The only disappointment is that the coffee mug doesn't deliver any "Shinyglow get up and go." My get up and go seems to have got up and went!

No thanks. I prefer my large Shinyglow Products mug for my morning coffee, and my equally large Banned Books mug from the Unemployed Philosophers Guild for my tea. The only disappointment is that the coffee mug doesn't deliver any "Shinyglow get up and go." My get up and go seems to have got up and went!
You've clearly not read the motivation book by Oswald P Green, give it a read and you'll be cartwheeling down your street :):p

At Hexham there is a lovely cafe called Bunters run by a wonderful Portuguese Gentleman and his wife . Over the years the locals have brought him in partial and full bone china tea sets which he has adorning the shelves and he uses to serve his drinks , you get very nervous drinking out of the cups and certainly sitting at a table near the shelves but the risk is well worth it for the drinks and produce they offer.

About 35 years ago I bough my mum a Royal Doulton "Carnation" tea set. She had only used it a few times before she passed away, a couple of year later. I have just moved house (yes, that's part of what's been going on) and today, unwrapped it and put it in the cupboard, still untouched by tea or milk since!
You should keep it on standby for when you get a royal visit!!!

At Hexham there is a lovely cafe called Bunters run by a wonderful Portuguese Gentleman and his wife . Over the years the locals have brought him in partial and full bone china tea sets which he has adorning the shelves and he uses to serve his drinks , you get very nervous drinking out of the cups and certainly sitting at a table near the shelves but the risk is well worth it for the drinks and produce they offer.
Remember Beadles About? When you sat near a sideboard full of crockery it was guaranteed to topple over smashing everything!!! :D :D :p

Back