5th anniversary

D

DJWCFC

today is the 5th anniversary of brian wilde's death, hard to believe its 5 years already, he was my favourite third man and still love his episodes, i think its apt im doing summat today on the anniversary linked with summer wine (the cooper and walsh show), brian might have gone but one thing is certain, i will never forget him as a wonderful actor, thanks for the laughs brian, gone but never forgotton

today is the 5th anniversary of brian wilde's death, hard to believe its 5 years already, he was my favourite third man and still love his episodes, i think its apt im doing summat today on the anniversary linked with summer wine (the cooper and walsh show), brian might have gone but one thing is certain, i will never forget him as a wonderful actor, thanks for the laughs brian, gone but never forgotton

Have a good time at the show tonight and we need a full report on how it went,Terry

Hear hear :)

Back