A new quiz

I will throw a Question into the mixer, there are at least 7 episodes that involve the Railways in one form or another,some obvious others not so obvious,can you name them

Good question young Terrence.

I'll kick off then.

Obviously Full Steam Behind

The Man who nearly knew Pav.
Second Husband and the Showgirls.
The Flag and it's snag.
All mod conned.

Good question young Terrence.

I'll kick off then.

Obviously Full Steam Behind

The Man who nearly knew Pav.
Second Husband and the Showgirls.
The Flag and it's snag.
All mod conned.
Can I add 3 MEN AND A MANGLE to that Chuffer??(was it a railway viaduct??) Also (the title escapes me ) the one where Barry is dressed in the white suit and they go to collect the "music".

Yeah, good shouts. The name escapes me of that episode also, I try not to watch any too often when Tom was new to it and with his entourage.
If Terry was being mischievous, then I suppose 'Go with the flow' might be one of them, where the Vicar (Richard Vernon) was playing with his train set.

Getting Barry Higher In The World when the trio watch a train past and Compo says "where do you think it's going?" and Seymour replies "London probably" and they take off their hats.
From Audrey Nash to the Widow Dilhooley when Ivy and Nora are at the station waiting for their friends train.

Yep, good answers George.
Now I kinda get this feeling that when Terry logs on later and sees these answers, his definition of the question might not have been so loose as our answers! Although, to be fair to us, we have been spot on.

Some Good answers so far and a couple I had not thought off and all come within the railway subject, in fact I can only now think of one more that no-one has hit on as yet

Which was the episode where Howard and Marina meet at the Railway Station as she thinks they are going away and brings luggage? Turns out Howard just wanted photo kiosk snaps.

This is easy but gets me off the oche (real funny spelling that but I checked it). Three episodes with choir singing the theme tune.

Back