Amazon, Saving the Planet again.

Pearl

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
One small window scraper needs a cardboard envelope, a medium box and half a tree worth of packing!

Attachments

• 20211214_180402.jpg
    20211214_180402.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 8
  • 20211214_180425.jpg
    20211214_180425.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 9
I suppose because it is a bladed item they have to be careful

I wonder if it is , in a subliminal manner, Amazon trying to convey you are getting value for money . Before you think I have been on the funny woodbines , even though I have never smoked, I worked in IT starting on mainframes and ICL as they were ,Fujitsu now , used to sell mainframe processors for millions of pounds . The processor itself was a cube about 18 inches cubed in size but they put them on cabinets that were substantially bigger to make sure the Customer didn't get irked at paying such a huge amount of money for something that didn't look like it was worth anything like that.

Didn't you just get a scraper the other year...?

That is a lot of extra packaging.

Pearl collects them, she has a cabinet full of them, next to the handbag cupboard

Allegedly after a night on the tiles Pearl finds them useful to take that furry deposit that you get on your tongue next day after a skin full the night before [ Oh Oh I'm for it now I thought I was just thinking this not writing it down oh well too late now :13:]

You're all brave when I'm standing here with a Stanley knife blade in me hand.

Pearl collects them, she has a cabinet full of them, next to the handbag cupboard
That explains it. She has bought all the local shop variety and now is on to the more exotic mail order type.

One small window scraper needs a cardboard envelope, a medium box and half a tree worth of packing!
At least there were no plastics in the packaging. All can be recycled or reused. Those Amazon boxes are sturdy and can be used in a number of ways.

Back
Top Bottom