Anagram quiz

Struggling again John :-[ Every time I think I've got it, there is a different letter shows up. Not giving up though ! Been out all day with my grand daughters so am trying again! ;)
Small clue Dick, this guest was a customer of Ivy`s ;) ;)

It is mate ;D I gave up in the end cos I couldnt get my head around it.I was sidetracked wanting to call him Coggy :-[ ;) I got John to tell me privately by a message :-[ :p

'Reinforce damn-fool jerk.' is an anagram of which Summer wine guest, real and character name combined ? ;) ;)

'Weak, hardier artisans.' is an anagram of which Summer wine guest, real name and the part this guest played ? ;) :D

' An exams scrawl manslayer' is an anagram of which Summer wine guest, real name and the part this guest played. I think this is a tough one Dick ;)

'Odder, capable or boringly' is an anagram of which Summer wine guest, real name and the part this guest played ?

'Ill-bred, angriest' is an anagram of which Summer wine guest, real name and character name combined?

'Brainier, random mania.' is an anagram of which Summer wine guest, real name and character name combined?

Back