Ann Diamond on Sky News this morning

amos hames

Dedicated Member
Said Last of the Summer wine was not funny and didn't get it. COMPLETE INSULT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:( >:(

I have you all know that I was a big fan of Anne Diamond especially when she had the morning show with Nick Owen. If anyone asks me about her now I will say "Anne who???" Disgusting of her. Where can we write to the Sky News to report such insults.

It was during a piece about David Jason saying he would like to bring back Del boy Trotter if they can find a good new writer. The guy who was reviewing the papers said that Fools and horses was not funny at all and then Diamond chipped in with her comments about Summer wine saying something like it was not funny and just didn't get it. What is there not to get about it.

I have just sent an email to Sky news showing my disapoinment in Anne's comments.

news@sky.com

This is the address. Let us all send in a comment and show how we loved the show.

Adrian

Well it seems both the guest had a stab at classic TV comedy with LOSW and Only Fools branded at not funny, and they are saying this on Sky news, yet sky have made a mint from subscribers via UK gold who have parted with a lot of money to watch these shows,I think both these guest are plonkers

To paraphrase one of Cleggy's comments,...

"How can you put your trust in anyone who doesn't like Last of The Summer Wine >:("

Very true. I will check to see if she has a website etc. We will not stop at this... Hope you are all with me.

I'm more surprised that David Jason would consider making more OFAH without writer John Sullivan.

So Sky News have got two people into the studio to slag off two of the best loved comedy programmes in Britain, how insulting, yeah i can understand that LOTSW isn't everyones cup of tea but theres no need to slag it off for no reason, likewise OFAH, that holds the record for audience watching a comedy programme and is considered by many people the best sitcom to come out of the UK, to insult these two massive shows is disgraceful on the guests on the program and on skys part, just when i thought the nostalgia for the show was growing we get this on tv, sky get a massive amount of money a year from subcriptions to GOLD to watch these two shows, there probably the two most popular shows on the channel so maybe they should think twice before they slag them off again, this news today has made me think twice about our sky subcription and is it really a good thing and should i switch to another satelite company who has a famous time lord and the worlds fastest man in the adverts cause this news today has made me feel sick about sky, it's disgraceful and i hope someones head rolls for that bit on Sky News this morning

guys, blood pressure!!! Anne Diamond doesn't like LOTSW, we do........sure she wouldn't get mad at us cos we find it funny. How anyone could NOT, I can't imagine but that's just her opinion.

NOT that im sticking up for her because personally I don't like Anne Diamond but still......

Just my opinion - life's too short

She always was a Gerbil faced old trout, who would rate her opinion anyway. I genuinely can`t ever remember anyone commenting negatively on the show. She is in the minority of one >:( >:( >:(

guys, blood pressure!!! Anne Diamond doesn't like LOTSW, we do........sure she wouldn't get mad at us cos we find it funny. How anyone could NOT, I can't imagine but that's just her opinion.

NOT that im sticking up for her because personally I don't like Anne Diamond but still......

Just my opinion - life's too short
Spot on Paulinehill....We shouldn't jump on everyones back just because they don't like our cherished show..her opinion means didly squat....but she is entitled to voice it if she so wishes..My opinion of Anne Diamond is ...she is a Numpty...always was..always will be. ;)

Alexander Armstrong has also been very critical of LOTSW in the past as well, he really hates the show, even now i cant watch him in any show apart from Tooned and thats only his voice but anything else with him i dont watch

She always was a Gerbil faced old trout, who would rate her opinion anyway. I genuinely can`t ever remember anyone commenting negatively on the show. She is in the minority of one >:( >:( >:(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EoGam3zQJNY
Ah he doesn't count George ! Geremy 'as funny as a fire in an orphanage' Clarkson :) ;) :D ;D

Don't even get me started on Clarkson. I will be banned for life I say what I think about him.

amos, all i will say about clarkson is he comes across as a very arrogant man and he is in real life, i think thats as nice as we can put it about him

There's people on this forum who don't like OFAH.

You can't expect Anne Diamond to like LOTSW. We know it's not to everyone's taste, that's why it got axed.

There's a lot of things I don't like, and that I don't 'get'.

Back