Ann Diamond on Sky News this morning

I managed to watch 60seconds of that clip with JC. And that is as much as I would ever want to see of him thank you.

Its just her personal opinion. I'm sure there are things Anne Diamond likes that I don't. If everybody all liked the same things the world would be a VERY boring place.

guys, blood pressure!!! Anne Diamond doesn't like LOTSW, we do........sure she wouldn't get mad at us cos we find it funny. How anyone could NOT, I can't imagine but that's just her opinion.

NOT that im sticking up for her because personally I don't like Anne Diamond but still......

Just my opinion - life's too short
Spot on Paulinehill....We shouldn't jump on everyones back just because they don't like our cherished show..her opinion means didly squat....but she is entitled to voice it if she so wishes..My opinion of Anne Diamond is ...she is a Numpty...always was..always will be. ;)

Thanks - if im honest with you, this morning I typed without thinking. I don't normally air my opinions as forcefully as that

If anyone is watching Sky News now Anne Diamond is on. I would call if I lived in Britain but I live in Malta and it would be a bit costly. She has to tell us about her disgusting opinion of our favorite show LOTSW.. So call if you want.

Back