B & B deal in Holmfirth

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
B & B deal in Holmfirth

I have arranged with Anne at the Old Stoney Bank Guest house,Holmfirth (01484 689680) a special rate for forum members who wish to stay 2 or 3 nights during the week Including Sundays over the winter months, if you call and speak to Anne and tell her you are forum member she will explain the savings, if you have not been it is a lovely place in it's own grounds with log fires and a great Breakfast,about 5 minutes drive from the centre or a 15-20 min walk,tell her Terry sent you from the summer wine website

Re: B & B deal in Holmfirth

Thank you Terry, we were thinking of going away for a few days in January ( Husband retiring) So we may give her a ring. ;D

Oooh, that sounds brilliant. Thank you, Terry. I wish I was closer and could make good use of this deal.

Sounds like a great deal!!

We usually stay at Springfield House right on the
Huddersfield Road just across from The Postcard pub
and the COOP parking lot. Really quick walk to The Cafe and all.

As you probably know I have stayed here several times over the last few years and have always been very pleased with our stay.

1.The last time we visited was a whole different story,the owner verbally attacked one of the guest because he had a pack of cigarettes in his pocket,gave him a 10 minute lecture and upset them so much they left their breakfast,packed and left

2. The owner has two dogs and every time we left or came back there was dog mess on the path and lawns.

3.The dogs were in the kitchen while food was being prepared and there was dog hair all over the furniture in the guest lounge

So I would no longer recommend this guest house, I know another visitor who visited late last year and the dog problems were the same

B and B deal

Assume that last post refers to Springfield House and not Old Stoney Bank where you have arranged the deal . I apologise for seeking clarity but I have an allergy that dogs unfortunately set off when in close vicinity [which is a real shame because I like dogs] so I would not really wish to stay in a hotel/guest house where dogs were also residing . Thank you in advance for the information

Assume that last post refers to Springfield House and not Old Stoney Bank where you have arranged the deal . I apologise for seeking clarity but I have an allergy that dogs unfortunately set off when in close vicinity [which is a real shame because I like dogs] so I would not really wish to stay in a hotel/guest house where dogs were also residing . Thank you in advance for the information

It is Old Stoney Bank I am referring to

Back