Back again

Norm

Dedicated Member
Sorry Folks have been awol yet again :me:
About three weeks ago I went to Holy Island on a retreat ( The one on the west coast, go to just south of Glasgow turn left and keep going to the sea catch ferry to Arran then another little boat to Holy Island). It was wonderful no vehicles allowed on the Island and I spent the week without television, radio, computer, mobile phone, newspaper, etc... absolute bliss :smile::smile:. We had a silent day when nobody spoke, strangely, knowing one didn't have to speak to anyone was really quite liberating.
Coming back to to the world was quite scary as for a while everything seemed so noisy and chaotic, anyway I am back and after several trips to London long for a bit of peace and quiet again !!

Welcome back Norm, tell me more about silence!

I'd love to hear silence but having tinnitus it would probably drive me insane but I like the thought of it :D

That's a beautiful part of the world, lucky you :D

Welcome back Norm, tell me more about silence!

I'd love to hear silence but having tinnitus it would probably drive me insane but I like the thought of it :D

That's a beautiful part of the world, lucky you :D

There has to be a reply to this comment somewhere, but I do not have the bottle to make it. Just that Pearl in silence for a whole day!! Is that possible? Only her family can answer that.;D

Like your namesake in Cheers give that man a beer for having the forethought and ingenuity to discover ,and go ahead and book , such an idyllic holiday. People search long and hard for something worldwide that's a bit different and you found it on our relative doorstep .

There has to be a reply to this comment somewhere, but I do not have the bottle to make it. Just that Pearl in silence for a whole day!! Is that possible? Only her family can answer that.;D

OOoops getting dangerous is this :me::me::me:

As you see Norm, I'm still getting heckled from the side line.

Happyjack, it seems you do have some bottle. :35:

Back