Bah, Humbug

Big Unc

Dedicated Member
Why do they (by which, of course, I mean our tormentors at the BBC) have to ruin Christmas by bringing back that ghastly throwback for the Christmas 'Strictly'. It really is time he was put out of his misery (and we got time off for good behaviour, a practice I never got around to displaying).

Last edited:
Why do they (by which, of course, I mean our tormentors at the BBC) have to ruin Christmas by bringing back that ghastly throwback for the Christmas 'Strictly'. It really si time he was put out of his misery (and we got time off for good behavior, a practice I never got around to displaying).

Absolutely, 100%, totally and completely agree with every word of that!!

( Now that's just scary for both of us :30:)

It seems to me Unc that the BBC put on TV programs they would like to watch, they are not interested in what the public might like to see, they could put on 24 hours of the test card and most folk would still pay the TV Licence, if the BBC received their money by either Subs or advertising I suspect they would be broke within six months

It seems to me Unc that the BBC put on TV programs they would like to watch, they are not interested in what the public might like to see, they could put on 24 hours of the test card and most folk would still pay the TV Licence, if the BBC received their money by either Subs or advertising I suspect they would be broke within six months

Agree

Not only Strictly but x-factor and all the other sHows of this ilk that are just for the brain dead. All the screaming and shouting that goes with these so called shows gets to me. YUK:02:
I feel better now I have got that off my chest. Happy Christmas

I agree with everyone it is so difficult to find decent programs during the rest of the year never mind Christmas !!!.

OK, everybody. Not quite sure what Strickly is, but there is the channel changer and the off button. Also LOTSW on DVD.

Oh, you mean Strictly Come Dancing? Is it really that bad. Compo mentions Come Dancing in an episode.

Oh, you mean Strictly Come Dancing? Is it really that bad. Compo mentions Come Dancing in an episode.
That was the original Come Dancing with I think Peter West. Before this hyped up screaming and shouting version.

Back