Best Performance #4

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It is the Turn of Wesley this time, a hard choices to make, have fun

Extra extra!
"She's a moody old beast but we're getting to know each other."

My vote goes to The Loxley Lozenge. An appearance by the artist Ashley Jackson attemping to complete a watercolor, and the chassis of a Austin Sheerline complete with a sofa to provide seating. Some great dialog too. :)
I watched it on TV this evening ! - "Eva braun or black" always makes me chuckle.

Halloo there JackHarry, Greets and Welcome to the forums! :18:

Wesley was such a great character. My favorite moment is when he stopped jamming so loudly to his music :03:. It seemed more suited to Crusher than Wesley. But seriously, so many good moments between working on something mechanical to standing on newspaper with Edie putting a page up against a wall just in time to avoid a messy hand print.

Uncle of the Bride for me followed by There Goes the Groom.
His interaction with Edie is brilliant.

The epitome of Wesley are his crazy inventions and none better for me is the one that features in my favourite "Beware of the Hot Dog" . A man who isn't even allowed anywhere near the kitchen at home even with papers on the floor decides to establish a mobile catering business with a machine that cremates anything on its grill . There are many stand out things in the episode , Marina finding her soulmate in Fifi but when Wesley fires up that portable flame thrower for the first time Barry's reaction of total fear is priceless.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom