Congratulations Pearl

Thank you Terry and Tony :respect:

I think its a conspiracy because I have to behave now ( Kinda :me:) Keep your friends close and your enemies closer ;D;D

I promise to do the forum proud or at the least not bring the tone down too low and I'll try my very hardest not to delete it completely 8)

Now what did Terry say about that red button.................. ??

I think the red button was on me! Could not get in all morning - rejected my password and i got myself locked out! ;D;D;D:35::35::35::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I think the red button was on me! Could not get in all morning - rejected my password and i got myself locked out! ;D;D;D:35::35::35::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Sorry, I'm sure I didn't do it on purpose :me::me: ;D

No - not deliberate but does this mean Dick and I have to behave now? Or will we be in detention again?

:22: 8) :35:

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer !! Wasn't that either Joe Stalin or Karl Marx?? Good job Foggy hasn't given you any humbugs. We'd be calling you Vanessa Redgrave!! :16: :16:

Listen boys, who's going to mess with this face? Of cause now I have special powers you both need to watch your steps! :46::46::46:

Congratulations Pearl. I'm just going to suck up from the start OK. Please accept this lovely big juicy apple as a token of my affection:me:
r7BOmRg.jpg

Thanks people, bribery will work, I'm very cheap :D

I feel a bit like the first woman to be allowed in the Masons, funny hand shakes and everything. :39:

I think they only let me in because its filthy back here and I've found a packet of new dusters and an order for tea and biccies ! :13::13:

Oh and Barmpot if they think I'm wearing this uniform their on a rocker ! :46::46:

Last edited:
Thanks people, bribery will work, I'm very cheap :D

I feel a bit like the first woman to be allowed in the Masons, funny hand shakes and everything. :39:

I think they only let me in because its filthy back here and I've found a packet of new dusters and an order for tea and biccies ! :13::13:

Oh and Barmpot if they think I'm wearing this uniform their on a rocker ! :46::46:

It cannot be that dirty it was clean when we started in 2009,I remember looking back then,but while you are there if you find a ration book it's mine ;D

It cannot be that dirty it was clean when we started in 2009,I remember looking back then,but while you are there if you find a ration book it's mine ;D

It depends what the rations are for!! It could be a case of finders keepers :wink: