Creations and inventions

George

Super Moderator
Of all the creations in the show,I think Wesley's motorized rickshaw is the one I'd most like to try. :)

I loved the Rickshaw, The Quad Bike with Barry folded arms, and the Bed. That Wesley sure knew how made a good few!

I've often wondered what happened to these inventions when they finished with them. Anyone share any light on this? My favourite was the bed too lol.

for me it's gotta be the UEV (Underwater Exploration Vehicle) in "Treasure of the Deep" or the salad strainer in "The Self-Propelled Salad Strainer" if not for my reaction to them but my dads, even though i werent born when TOTD was first shown im always told the story of my dad nearly choking to death when the UEV was rolling into the water and then Howard and Marina's bit, also my dad had a similar moment the first time he saw TSPSS on GOLD so for them two memories its gotta be these two inventions for me

Hmm...this is a bit tricky because of all the things created by wesley...but I think
the mobile bed is my favorite. I'd forgotten about the rickshaw and I do
like that one.

barrys waterbed present could have competed had it survived....and if it had been a proper waterbed of course !!

Back