Crew Members seen in Episodes #5

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
This one is slightly different, can you guess which ones are crew members,this episode title should be easy

CM13.jpg

can I ask Terry, is the 6 hour rule still applied to these or not?

Don't think the 6 hour rule need apply,but I think as Darren has also been and watched the filming he may give others a chance to answer any crew questions,as he might have a much better idea of who the crew members are

Don't think the 6 hour rule need apply,but I think as Darren has also been and watched the filming he may give others a chance to answer any crew questions,as he might have a much better idea of who the crew members are

no problem Terry I have no problem giving others a chance to answer the crew questions, as you say I've been on location and down at the recording of the laughter track so it might give me a head start over some people

In that case Terry/Darren I seem to remember one of you saying that that whole "pub" scene was a mock up. Most if not all of the other customers were crew members. The programme was "Who's that Looking Sideways at Nelly."

In that case Terry/Darren I seem to remember one of you saying that that whole "pub" scene was a mock up. Most if not all of the other customers were crew members. The programme was "Who's that Looking Sideways at Nelly."

Well you have the episode correct Dick,but only one person is a crew member,but can you pick which one,in fact the guy behind Alvins head is my Brother in Law

I probably added 2+2 and made 5 Terry but I think then that the crew member is probably the "waitress ?"

I probably added 2+2 and made 5 Terry but I think then that the crew member is probably the "waitress ?"

Yes it is Dick,I think her name was Kerry and she was not keen on having a speaking role

Back