Crew Members seen in Episodes

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
In the later series I have spotted some of the crew members in episodes,this may of been done to keep the budget down,I will review some of these episodes and point them out to you, in the episode The Man Who Invented Yorkshire Funny Stuff right at the end the chap digging the garden was Jimmy one of the drivers

I'm probably not coming up with anything new. But in Uncle of the Bride, I understand that they had to draft a Producer (?) to fill in for Brian Wilde who apparently was unavailable. Of course, Brian Wilde had a double but for some reason the double also apparently was not available. So perhaps there was a miscommunication from Brian Wilde concerning his availability.

I'm probably not coming up with anything new. But in Uncle of the Bride, I understand that they had to draft a Producer (?) to fill in for Brian Wilde who apparently was unavailable. Of course, Brian Wilde had a double but for some reason the double also apparently was not available. So perhaps there was a miscommunication from Brian Wilde concerning his availability.

I think your getting mixed up with "There Goes the Groom" in 1997, Brian Wilde had shingles and was unable to film that series so Frank Thornton filmed 6 episodes hoping Brian would come back but he was unable to for that series so a Christmas special was wrote to explain the departure of Foggy and the arrival of Truly, but for Foggy to leave a double was needed to write him out so a member of the production team was used for Foggy hence why we don't see Foggy's face properly in that episode.

Thanks. I should never try to write anything after midnight. Just turns into blather.

No problem Adanor, well we all make mistakes so don't put yourself down

I have done a few screen grabs of crew members seen in later episodes,some more than once,in this picture circled in red is a crew member,anyone want a guess what episode it was

CM1.jpg

is it "The General's Greatest Battle" Terry?

It is Darren well done

A lucky guess there Terry seeing it's from my weaker period of the show (up to 2002 more or less I know most of the episodes, 2003-2006 a weak period for me when I only know little bits, 2007-2010 know most of the episodes just a bit weak on some of them)

Back