Crossing Noras Threshold!

Barrychuckle

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Most of the time Compo never gets any further than Noras doorstep, stopped in his tracks by the brush!

However there are a few episodes where he does gain entry to her house, can you name any of the episodes where he does?

Three Men and a Mangle. The guys go inside to take her mangle away. Can think of a few other times but not the names of the episodes at the moment.

The Magnificent Thighs of Ernie Burniston. ......................Compo gets inside Norahs because he pretends to be ill!! (I may be wrong on this one and mixing it with another episode where he is being pushed by the others in the wheel chair !)!:oops:

FERRET COME HOME ..................... he claims a ferret got into Norahs wash basket !:13:
I've just checked the episode and he didn't make it into the house (well spotted Imitation700!) It threw me too as Wally & Compo are communicating but it's through the wall from Compos house

I've just checked the episode and he didn't make it into the house (well spotted Imitation700!) It threw me too as Wally & Compo are communicating but it's through the wall from Compos house

Thanks Barry. Wally actually came round to Compo's house.

Back
Top Bottom