Did The Earth Move For You Too Darling?

Pearl

Administrator
Staff member
Did anyone in the Midlands feel the earthquake? Could have felt it in Lincolnshire too! :13::13:

Did anyone in the Midlands feel the earthquake? Could have felt it in Lincolnshire too! :13::13:

What time was this,I must admit I thought the wind picked up and shook our place around 11pm but that is all I noticed

It was about them Terry, you had the earth move you and you didn't even notice :32:

Did you know that man-made events can cause earthquakes? It is a little known fact that fracking, and building and filling of large dams have caused earthquakes.

Just seen this post, Yes, I live about 7 miles from Oakham Rutland :- pictures swayed, ornaments rattled, cat shot upstairs under bed I think, as she re-appeared later covered in fluff (I'm not a fan of housework !) and there was a funny sort of rumbling it lasted about 2/3 seconds.

We seem to be becoming the epicentre of seismic movement here in the East Midlands.

What a thing to become famous for! :35: