Door Number Quiz #10

You are very good at this me2,well done for spotting this one
Thanks for the compliment but you're really responsible for that. I would rather look for the answer than guess. On your first question #32, I started looking for people's houses that I thought it might be. I decided to write down the ones I'd found so I wouldn't have to go back and look for them again. Since I never even thought of Eli and that episode was a long ways into the series, I found a lot of wrong answers before Amos answered correctly. That was a really good first question.

Marilyn

Thanks for the compliment but you're really responsible for that. I would rather look for the answer than guess. On your first question #32, I started looking for people's houses that I thought it might be. I decided to write down the ones I'd found so I wouldn't have to go back and look for them again. Since I never even thought of Eli and that episode was a long ways into the series, I found a lot of wrong answers before Amos answered correctly. That was a really good first question.

Marilyn
I don't know about anyone else Marilyn but I like to test my memory by thinking of episodes. I know I say guess but its only when I'm exasperated. Writing them down seems to be like preparing for an exam and takes all the fun out of these quizzes . I enjoy rattling through the store room of my mind. ::) :wink:

I don't know about anyone else Marilyn but I like to test my memory by thinking of episodes. I know I say guess but its only when I'm exasperated. Writing them down seems to be like preparing for an exam and takes all the fun out of these quizzes . I enjoy rattling through the store room of my mind. ::) :wink:
I wish I had your memory, Dick. I've noticed in all the quizzes, you remember so much about the shows. I can think of possible answers, but I have no idea if they are right or not. Since I work most days, I usually do the quizzes at night. If I post my guess or hunch, I may not get to find out if it's correct or not until the next night. So I've been looking up my guesses on the DVDs to see if I'm right or not. Then if I'm wrong, I can take another guess. I really enjoy searching the DVD for scenes to see if I'm right. Although it was a lot easier when the episodes were on YouTube.

The writing down the numbers is just a habit with me. I forget things almost as soon as I've heard or seen something so I write down everything. I always have a pencil at hand and I have lists of all kinds of things. I guess I didn't think of it as preparing for an exam (although I see it does look like that) as much as to keep me from having to look up the same thing 20 times. Probably most people can look up Chuffer Enright's house number and remember it, the next day, but I can't.

I used to have a good memory when I was younger, but now I find I have to rely on figuring things out instead of remembering things. It's a good thing I enjoy puzzles. When it comes down to it, Dick, I'm really guessing too. I'm just too impatient to wait to find out if I'm right or not. I don't have all the house numbers by any means but I don't want to spoil the game for everyone, so I won't answer any of the house number quizzes until the second or third day to give others a chance to guess.

I wish I had your memory, Dick. I've noticed in all the quizzes, you remember so much about the shows. I can think of possible answers, but I have no idea if they are right or not. Since I work most days, I usually do the quizzes at night. If I post my guess or hunch, I may not get to find out if it's correct or not until the next night. So I've been looking up my guesses on the DVDs to see if I'm right or not. Then if I'm wrong, I can take another guess. I really enjoy searching the DVD for scenes to see if I'm right. Although it was a lot easier when the episodes were on YouTube.

The writing down the numbers is just a habit with me. I forget things almost as soon as I've heard or seen something so I write down everything. I always have a pencil at hand and I have lists of all kinds of things. I guess I didn't think of it as preparing for an exam (although I see it does look like that) as much as to keep me from having to look up the same thing 20 times. Probably most people can look up Chuffer Enright's house number and remember it, the next day, but I can't.

I used to have a good memory when I was younger, but now I find I have to rely on figuring things out instead of remembering things. It's a good thing I enjoy puzzles. When it comes down to it, Dick, I'm really guessing too. I'm just too impatient to wait to find out if I'm right or not. I don't have all the house numbers by any means but I don't want to spoil the game for everyone, so I won't answer any of the house number quizzes until the second or third day to give others a chance to guess.

If I write say, a shopping list I generally leave it on the bureau and then have to wing it! :( :wink:

Back