driving instructors

dick

LOTSW Fanatic
I write apropos of not much . I was going to fetch my paper this morning and 3 driving instructors cars passed me in a line . The first one was Anne's driving school the next was Alison's and the third was Karen's. More power to your elbows ladies :respect:

I preferred being taught by a man .......... I know I know, non PC................ But I did.

So long ago I forgot but I am pretty sure I would struggle to pass now !!!

I know for certain that there is no way on gods green earth I'd pass now. When I passed my instructor made me promise I'd never tell anyone it was him that taught me to drive :02: :D

I know for certain that there is no way on gods green earth I'd pass now. When I passed my instructor made me promise I'd never tell anyone it was him that taught me to drive :02: :D

I know what you mean I have no idea what half the signs mean and motorways drive me up the wall (Pun not intended !!) you are either stationary or everyone is going like a bat out of hell

I know what you mean I have no idea what half the signs mean and motorways drive me up the wall (Pun not intended !!) you are either stationary or everyone is going like a bat out of hell

I don't do motorways thats the husbands sphere, I don't have the patients for motorways. :13:

If you haven't been passed by motorcycles going 100+ MPH on the Beltway (interstate/motorway around Washington DC), then you haven't lived!

Back