Fathers Day

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
Some of you may already no, but this year we had artificial grass laid to replace our tatty lawn, for fathers day my kids have bought me from Ikea a lawn repair kit,how thoughtful of them

RK1.jpg

They look like bottle caps. Not sure I am making the connection.

I remember you talking about your new yard some time ago. How are you liking it? Is it comfortable enough for bare feet? Not sure I have seen any new artificial grass close up.

Happy Fathers day to ya, by the way.

They look like bottle caps. Not sure I am making the connection.

I remember you talking about your new yard some time ago. How are you liking it? Is it comfortable enough for bare feet? Not sure I have seen any new artificial grass close up.

Happy Fathers day to ya, by the way.

Yes they are bottle caps,Fathers Day joke from our children, there are many types of artificial grass, ours is mid price range and okay to walk on with bare feet

They look like bottle caps

Green plastic tops from 2 , 4 or 6 pint plastic semi skimmed milk cartons ideal to fill any holes that may appear in the artificial grass ....................... or an ideal guide for the ladies to pucker up and apply their lipstick :08: [the emoji is not irony just an artists impression of how they would apply it] :08: :08::08:[this is the ironic bit] ;)

Back