Favorite moment with the Policemen

Gave it some thought, I agree with Barry but raise a kidnap of a vicar in "A Short Introduction To Cooper's Rules"

It has been a while since I've seen some of the later episodes. Wasn't there an episode where they were barbequing by the patrol car?

I also love the scene when Smiler is on an out-of-control cart going downhill and passes the officers when they are driving. I just love the look Smiler gives them.

However, the absolute classic might be Three Men and a Mangle with the viaduct scene!

It has been a while since I've seen some of the later episodes. Wasn't there an episode where they were barbequing by the patrol car?

I also love the scene when Smiler is on an out-of-control cart going downhill and passes the officers when they are driving. I just love the look Smiler gives them.

However, the absolute classic might be Three Men and a Mangle with the viaduct scene!
That's my favourite. The look on both faces is comedy gold

When Roy Clark was a cop, he probably spent much time imaging all the ways he could avoid making arrests, catching speeders, and enjoy a quiet and leisurely lunch. So, I enjoyed watching the two officers hang out on a far hill grilling their burgers while making an executive decision not to stop a speeder as it was too much paperwork.

Back