favourite Eli scenes

C W Northrop

Dedicated Member
Two for me,one where he got pushed accidentally by the trio when they were running out of the cafe,lost his bearings and wandered into the house next door,only for the owner to go out and shut him in. Also when he wandered into the conservatory on the back of the lorry. Special mention also goes to him conducting a band and the Clegg bicycle pump scene

I love the scene when Eli recognises Wally Batty on a motorcycle from miles off. Especially for the really warm smile on Wallys face.

i still chuckle at the scene where eli is elevated at the back of the lorry, walks off across several cars and falls headlong into a skip... ;D

I don't remember the exact episodes, but the top one was when Eli was wearing the "Bargain Bonanza" sign (or something like that) and he wandered onto the explosion sight.

Another good one was when he was dressed like dracula when Auntie Wainwright was advertising her costume department. There was a great moment where Pearl thought she caught Howard in the bushes, only to have Eli pop out in his costume.

Eli in the 72 MG Midget towing three men and a mangle.

The mangle has cut loose, but Eli, looking back, "sees"
that everything is ok.

Love this because 1) I have a 72 MG Midget, and 2) I
believe this might be the first episode with Ken Kitson and
Louis Emerich together.

all memorable, but i cant fathom out the episode where eli wandered into the conservatory..i'm sure you can help. :)

What about the scene where he goes looking for Marina with a message,out in the country he ends up saying to a horse "They never told me you were such a lovely lass !! " ;D ;D

and of course with marina where she is on all fours by the canal and eli feeds her a biscuit, pats her wiggy head and comments on what a lovely dog ! he has had many memorable scenes when you think about it :)

It has to be where he gets disoreintated and ends up in the conservatory on the back of a trailer.Absolutely priceless. :D

Hector.

In thats not Captain Zero where the Gang are coming out of the pub with Zero and Eli waves at them and then goes down a big hole on his bike.Great ;D ;)

I remember an episode where he is walking a dog and somehow ends up with a sheep on the end of the leash

what about the one where auntie sends him off into the town with a sandwich board and he ends up in a quarry where they are blasting !! :)

Lol at that one. Love EVERY Eli scene. Myfaves are-

• WALLY AND ELI
  • CHOC ICE
  • KISSING THE POLICEMAN
  • CONSERVATORY
  • GOING THROUGH THE GATE WITH LADDER AND COMING BACK
  • PHANTOM OF THE GRAVEYARD

EWli's scenes were always the funniest when he was involved with Marina. I laughed so much when Marina was coming round the corner and Eli walked into her knockers.

When the trio start to walk into the pub just as everyone is rushing out because Eli is throwing darts. He makes a comment to the effect that he thinks his new glasses are great. HAHA!!

Back