Fun Quiz Question #1

Was that where Blamire said Foggy was coming home to in his letter to Clegg and Compo asking them to meet his bus?

Was that where Blamire said Foggy was coming home to in his letter to Clegg and Compo asking them to meet his bus?
Close, Marianna. When Clegg reads the letter from Blamire saying Foggy will be on the bus, Compo explains to Clegg, who Foggy is - "Great, long, gormless streak from Arnold Crescent. His mother wore brown boots. He were always on traffic duty. Blue uniform, white face. Looked like a pencil with a rubber on the end."

Memory slipping, sorry Terry,I know Compo talked of Cleggy walking some one as far as Arnold Street .:eyesroll:
Your are right, Dick. Ruby Milburn did walk Clegg as far as Arnold Street - just not Arnold Crescent.

I seem to recall the insurance man needing his tire changed in "Keeping Britain Tidy" mentioned repeatedly having an involvement of improper virtue with a customer there, wasn't it?

I think Marianna got there first, it was mentioned twice that Foffy lived there in the Episode "Enter the Warrior", though typical Roy Clarke using the same or similar name for people and places during the years

I think the title "The Man from Oswestry" is the one I'm familiar with. Although the title "Enter the Warrior" certainly describes the episode better.

I think the title "The Man from Oswestry" is the one I'm familiar with. Although the title "Enter the Warrior" certainly describes the episode better.

I had a senior moment there, it was called the Man from Oswestry, I will visit the Doc's on Monday and get him to up my Meds

Back